We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year for the following programs:
- Second & Third Grade
- First Grade
- Juniper Mixed-Age Kindergarten
- Willow Mixed-Age Kindergarten
- Maple Two-Year-Old Programs and Seedlings
- Village Peeps After-School Programs
- Village Peeps Spring 2018 Descriptions
- SEE_ Socially Equitable Education
Summer programs now enrolling!
Select a program to access the application. We offer rolling admissions for the current school year as space allows.
Join us every Wednesday morning at 9:30 am for tea and a “walk-through” of our beautiful school. Peek in on the simple joys of the New Amsterdam classroom and discuss our programs in depth. Please contact admissions to schedule your tour.
RSVP is now required to attend Tea & Play, Family Open Day and our Parent Open House. Please send your child’s name and age to email@example.com
New Amsterdam’s Tea and Play is an opportunity for children 2 – 6 years of age to experience the New Amsterdam classroom. Young children will delight in bread baking and free, imaginative play in our beautiful, sun-filled classroom. Parents will have the opportunity to observe and learn more about our unique programs. After a period of free play, our teachers will present a circle time or a puppet show–mesmerizing components of Waldorf education. Tea and snack will be served.
Spring 2018 Tea & Play Schedule
- Wednesday, February 7, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, May 2, 3:30 – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6, 3:30 – 5:00pm
For email updates about our lecture series for parents, festivals and activities for the whole family and upcoming admissions event, please join our mailing list.