Seedlings Parent & Child Program
For more information about registering for our Seedlings programs, please visit our Parent and Child Program Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Seedlings application is available here.
Early Childhood and Grade School Applications
Now accepting applications for our 2017-18 1st- 2nd Grade, Mixed Age Kindergarten, and Two Day Two’s Programs.
First Grade: Applicants will be considered developmentally ready for the Waldorf grades program by evaluating teachers.
Juniper Mixed Age Kindergarten: 4 years of age up to age 6 by September 1st of the year for which you are applying.
Willow Mixed Age Kindergarten: 2.9 years of age up to age 4 by September 1st of the year for which you are applying.
1) Parents who are new to our program should enroll in our Seedlings program, attend an Open House, Family Sample Session or a Parent Lecture to get a better sense of our programs. Check our Calendar for upcoming events and Email email@example.com for more information.
2) Apply online. There is a $70 non-refundable application fee.3) The admissions office will contact you to schedule your family meeting or school visit. The application process for Grade School is as follows:
1) Parents who are new to our program should attend an Open House, Tour, Parent Lecture or Tea & Play Sample session to get a better sense of our programs.
2) Apply online. There is a $70 non-refundable application fee.
3) Request transcripts be sent to The New Amsterdam School from your child’s current school.
4) The admissions office will contact you to schedule your family meeting or school visit.
All enrollment inquiries for our preschool and grade school programs should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.