Parent and Child Program
For more information about registering for our Parent and Child Programs, please visit our Parent and Child Program Page or email email@example.com. Our Parent and Child application is available here.
Pre-School and Grade School Applications
Now accepting applications for our 2017-18 1st – 4th Grade, Mixed Age Kindergarten, 5 Day Nursery and Two Day 2’s Programs.
First Grade: Applicants will be considered developmentally ready for the Waldorf grades program by evaluating teachers.
Mixed Age Kindergarten: 4 years of age up to age 6 by September 1st of the year for which you are applying.
Nursery: 2.9 years of age up to age 4 by September 1st of the year for which you are applying.
1) Parents who are new to our program should enroll in our Parent+Child program, attend an Open House, Family Sample Session or a Parent Lecture to get a better sense of our programs. Check our Calendar for upcoming events and Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2) Apply online. There is a $70 non-refundable application fee.3) The admissions office will contact you to schedule your family meeting or school visit. The application process for Grade School is as follows:
1) Parents who are new to our program should attend an Open House, Tour, Parent Lecture or Sample session to get a better sense of our programs.
2) Apply online. There is a $70 non-refundable application fee.
3) Request transcripts be sent to The New Amsterdam School from your child’s current school.
4) The admissions office will contact you to schedule your family meeting or school visit.
All enrollment inquiries for our preschool and grade school programs should be submitted by email to: Kaarin.vonHerrlich@newamsterdamchildhood.org.